Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!

This past year has been met with some incredible changes for me.  ...and I'm not stopping there!  I am excitedly looking forward to more fun and adventure this new year.  We have many plans to start, and accomplish if God wills. 

I have spent much time the last few weeks working and studying graphic illustration.  I started researching an expected earnings potential, and doing case studies of other graphic illustrators and photographers selling similar stock.  That really boosted my eagerness to get started.  Then I got busy learning this illustration program, and have kept quite busy at it.  I had full intentions to write in this blog once a week, but have fallen short of my goal.  I am glad though, as I have taken the much needed time to get the graphic arts business off the ground.

Daylight hours are finally increasing. Yay!  The days can be quite short here in the fall and winter.  I have found the need to get myself outside for a bit of exercise regularly and it has really lifted my spirits. I haven't really been down, but for a few moments, and then I spring right back up again.  I feel very blessed to have such a loving husband and a very beautiful land to call home, and of course a snuggly fuzzy puppy.  Grizz has really been a goofy fun dog.  I have been enjoying my days, a gentle mix of busy excitement and some kick back relaxation.  It has really been great to have someone loving to cook for, and then in the evenings, after dinner, I love it as Tom and I take turns reading through the Scriptures.

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Day, and keep it up all year long. 





1 comment:

  1. My dear friend Lynda...Happy New Year to you and Tom (and Grizz) keep writing ... I love to hear how you're doing. Even though I get e-mails and calls too ;) love you and God Bless you two this new year. ~ellen

    ReplyDelete